My Motto

Be compassionate to the needy, Neither squander wealth nor hoard it. Never lose your sense of shame, if questions are asked of you, answer them frankly but do not ask too many yourself. Be manly and of good cheer. Never kill a foe who is begging for mercy and be ever loyal in love

Own your own way

Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead, Go Instead Where There Is No Path And LEAVE a TRAIL ....
By R. Waldo Emerson

Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Brand New Life with Almila

Life is very surprising that you cannot guess what you are expected to encounter. The times I remember in my life are the times that have some spots on it. I spent such a very enjoyable childhood that everybody says I was so spoiled. Then I started school and after high school marathon university years knocked my door. I half heartedly went to Erzurum and registered to Ataturk University English Language and Literature Department. Before I went there, i was so hopeless as it was in Erzurum and it was so far to my city where I live, where I have everything; my family, friends, life. I did not know I were going to meet my future life there. I found Yasemin in Erzurum and now I am married her with a child named Almila. She is vey cute, very helpless. She needs us. So many people think a baby is nothing without the parents but I think parents are nothing without the baby. A baby is eveything of a family. She has became the center of our family, I have not thought that I would miss her but I do. I love her, I miss her, I need her. I thank my dear wife Yasemin for granting me such a worthless present which you cannot change for anything.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Mevlana


...
Üzülme, dert etme can.
Görebiliyorsan, dokunabiliyorsan, nefes alabiliyorsan,
yürüyebiliyorsan ne mutlu sana.
Elinde olmayanları söyleme bana.
Elinde olanlardan bahset can.
Üzülme.
Geceler hep kimsesiz mi geçecek?
Gidenler dönmeyecek mi?
Yitirdiğin her ne ise; bir bakarsın yağmurlu bir gecede veya bir bahar sabahında karşına çıkmış.
Bil ki, güzellikler de var bu hayatta.
Gel Git’lerin olmadığı bir hayat düşünebilir misin?
Hüzün olgunlaştırır,
Kaybetmek sabrı öğretir.

My Dear ISTANBUL

My Dear ISTANBUL