My Motto

Be compassionate to the needy, Neither squander wealth nor hoard it. Never lose your sense of shame, if questions are asked of you, answer them frankly but do not ask too many yourself. Be manly and of good cheer. Never kill a foe who is begging for mercy and be ever loyal in love

Own your own way

Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead, Go Instead Where There Is No Path And LEAVE a TRAIL ....
By R. Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The news of the week


 FABULOUS  QUOTE  OF THE WEEk

No pain, no gain

Sole Candidate Demirören Elected New Tff President

Former Beşiktaş Chairman Yıldırım Demirören became new president of the Turkish Football Federation (TFF) on Monday. Demirören was the only candidate and he took  221 out of 229 valid votes. Former President Mehmet Ali Aydınlar resigned from his duty on Feb. 1 because of a crisis regarding the penalties and sanctions  At Monday’s meeting, Demirören said Turkish football has come to the point that it is being impossible to watch football, and  the fans and sponsors are losing interest in Turkish football. The federation has to take action to win them back, the new TFF president said. Demirören is the 41st president of the TFF. Turkish football giants Galatasaray and Bursaspor did not vote for Demirören in the elections. Galatasaray, initially opposed to the candidacy of Demirören, later indicated that the club would support Demirören.  


I ain`t got no

name      smile      legs      arms      ticket      beer      life      friends      God      heart      culture      life      eyes      man      freedom      home      feet      blood      tongue      hair      class      skirts      boobs      ears      sex

 



Ain't got no __________(1), ain't got no shoes

Ain't got no money, ain't got no __________(2)

Ain't got no __________(3), ain't got no sweater

Ain't got no perfume, ain't got no __________(4)

Ain't got no __________(5)

 

Ain't got no mother, ain't got no __________(6)

Ain't got no __________(7), ain't got no schooling

Ain't got no love, ain't got no __________(8)

Ain't got no __________(9), ain't got no token

Ain't got no __________(10)

 

What have I got?

Why am I alive anyway?

Yeah, What have I got??

Nobody can take away

 

I got my __________(11), I got my head

I got my brains, I got my __________(12)

I got my __________(13), I got my nose

I got my mouth, I got my __________(14)

I got my __________(15), I got my chin

I got my neck, I got my __________(16)

 

I got my __________(17), I got my soul

I got my back, I got my __________(18)

I got my __________(19), I got my hands

I got my fingers, Got my __________(20)

I got my __________(21), I got my toes

I got my liver, Got my __________(22)

 

I've got __________(23) , I've got my __________(24)

I've got the __________(25)

 

And I'm gonna keep it

I've got the life

And nobody's gonna take it away

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Mevlana


...
Üzülme, dert etme can.
Görebiliyorsan, dokunabiliyorsan, nefes alabiliyorsan,
yürüyebiliyorsan ne mutlu sana.
Elinde olmayanları söyleme bana.
Elinde olanlardan bahset can.
Üzülme.
Geceler hep kimsesiz mi geçecek?
Gidenler dönmeyecek mi?
Yitirdiğin her ne ise; bir bakarsın yağmurlu bir gecede veya bir bahar sabahında karşına çıkmış.
Bil ki, güzellikler de var bu hayatta.
Gel Git’lerin olmadığı bir hayat düşünebilir misin?
Hüzün olgunlaştırır,
Kaybetmek sabrı öğretir.

My Dear ISTANBUL

My Dear ISTANBUL