My Motto

Be compassionate to the needy, Neither squander wealth nor hoard it. Never lose your sense of shame, if questions are asked of you, answer them frankly but do not ask too many yourself. Be manly and of good cheer. Never kill a foe who is begging for mercy and be ever loyal in love

Own your own way

Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead, Go Instead Where There Is No Path And LEAVE a TRAIL ....
By R. Waldo Emerson

Monday, September 27, 2010

Flying, Oh MY GOD even thinking about it is great

Flying and being in the sky is the passion and the fire that exist inside of me since my childhood. I struggled to take my place among the clouds in a way since i was a little child but i could not receive pilotage education because of lacking of money, I even applied to your pilotage training however I was rejected for the reason that I did not graduate from department that is suitable for it. I am an English teacher, everybody around me including my students say that I do my best for teaching English in the best way. They say that I am the kind of a teacher who makes learning English an enjoyable things not a nightmare. However what I want is not being teacher, it is aviation. I definitely know that if I can do my best and I am so successful at the job which is not my priority aim and dream, I can do everything great for the job i want and desire. I work and work for the company i work to make it more develop and to make myself more develop. I am known that I am easy going person, i can get on well with everybody so while airline stewardship gives me the pleasure i have ever dreamed and the passion of flying, I give a talented, eager person, staff who is always ready for everything whether it is good or bad to the foundation.  A staff who tries to solve the problems of the passengers who does what the pilots want or order and provides their needs. This job is beyond the money because it is a passion, a job which is done by loving. 


Uçmak ve gökyüzünde olmak benin çocukluğumdan beri içimde yanan bir ateş bir tutkudur. Küçüklüğümden beri bir şekilde bulutların arasında yerımı alabilmek için çok uğrastım ama maddi yetersizliklerden dolayı pilot eğitimi alamadım hatta sizin açtığınız pılotluk eğitimine de başvurdum ama gerekli bölümden mezun olmadığım için redddedıldım. Ben bir ingilizce öğretmeniyim etrafımda ki herkes ve öğrencilerim bu işi severek yaptığımı ve ıngilizceyi onlara sevdirdiğimi yabancı dil öğrenmeyi kabus olmaktan çıkarıp eğlenceli bir hale getırtiğimi söylüyorlar ama benim gönlümde yatan aslan öğretmenlkik değil havacılık şunu kesinlikle biliyorum ki eğer hayallerimde olmayan bir işi bu kadar iyi yapabiliyorsam hayallerimi süsleyen işi en iyi en mükemmel biçimde yaparım çalıştığım kurumu yükseltmekve kendimi geliştirmek için didinir dururum. Ben insanlarla iyi ilişkiler kurabilen bir insan olarak tanınırım bu yüzden de kabin memurluğu benim ıhtıyacım olan uçma tutkusunu bana verirken ben de kuruma uçak içinde olabilecek her türlü şeye iyi ya da kötü hazır bir insan çalışan vereceğim. Yolcuların sıkıntılarını çözmeye çalışan pilotların ihtiyaçlarını gideren ve dediklerini uygulayan bir çalışan. Bu iş benim için paradan daha öte birşey bir tutku severek yapılan sabah uyandığımda seve seve gideceğim bir iştir.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Mevlana


...
Üzülme, dert etme can.
Görebiliyorsan, dokunabiliyorsan, nefes alabiliyorsan,
yürüyebiliyorsan ne mutlu sana.
Elinde olmayanları söyleme bana.
Elinde olanlardan bahset can.
Üzülme.
Geceler hep kimsesiz mi geçecek?
Gidenler dönmeyecek mi?
Yitirdiğin her ne ise; bir bakarsın yağmurlu bir gecede veya bir bahar sabahında karşına çıkmış.
Bil ki, güzellikler de var bu hayatta.
Gel Git’lerin olmadığı bir hayat düşünebilir misin?
Hüzün olgunlaştırır,
Kaybetmek sabrı öğretir.

My Dear ISTANBUL

My Dear ISTANBUL